HP Wireless Printer Setup
Get Assistant and Step by Step Guidance For your Printer Setup and Do not Hesitate Our Expert 24/7 Help you
HP Wireless Printer Setup Guide
When it comes to provide the technical support on printers, we at 123 HP Wireless Printer Setup support are well experienced in resolving customer issues. Our Expert Technicians resolve all types of printer related problems, quickly and very easily. No matter its a HP Printer driver related issues, HP Printer Scan and Doctor , HP Smart App problems or any HP Printer Hardware changes required in printers, we first understand the customer’s query and then identify the exact problem and fix the issue without taking printers out of there home and burning fuel from there pocket. The best part is customers seeking HP Printer support need to sit relax at home while we fix the printers. The article includes all the step by step guide on every HP Printer Troubleshoot.
HP Wireless Printer Installation Setup
Follow These Easy Printer Setup Steps Before Installing The New HP Printer.
Step-1: Printer Unboxing
Search for the right place to keep the HP Printer and place the printer package. Make use of the steps provided below.
- Open the package after peeling the tapes on the printer box for the 123 hp setup.
- Head to 123.hp.com/setup webpage, where you can find the procedures for setup.
- Check the accessories that accompanied the HP Printer with the help of the list.
- You can find the check-list for the Printer accessories in the package and the website.
- Clear the tapes and protective paper from the scanner lid, ink cartridge and paper tray.
- Examine all the accessories that come with the printer package.
- Collect the packing tapes and box in the trash box and put it in the recycle bin.
Step-2: Connect to Power Source to 123 HP Printer
Establishing the electrical connection to the printer is the second step after taking out the HP Printer from the box.
- Check out the connection source before connecting it to the HP Printer.
- Ensure that you have kept the HP Printer somewhere near the wall socket.
- Always use the direct connection supply to get the uninterrupted current.
- Link the power cable to the printer and computer.
- Make sure that your printer gets the continuous electricity supply without fluctuation.
- Once all set to get the power supply, use the power button to turn on the printer.
Step-3: Installing Ink Cartridges
In order to accomplish the successful ink cartridge installation and alignment, use these set of instructions without fail.
- You will get the official HP ink cartridges along with your HP Printer package.
- The HP Printer should stay in the active state while planting the Ink Cartridges.
- Turn on the printer and wait until it no longer produces noise.
- Peel the protective strap from the ink cartridge. Place the ink cartridge in the slot by holding it on the black plastic area.
- Clasp it on the sides of the cartridges and insert it slowly in the slot
Step-4: Loading Paper to 123 HP Printer
Below are the basic steps for loading paper into the paper tray. Walk through it sequentially to add paper.
- Examine the size of the paper that you want to insert into the paper tray before installing them.
- Unlock the paper tray and check for the packing materials once again.
- If you find any of the packing material inside the tray, remove it. And then, insert the well-arranged paper.
- Insert a pile of paper until overflowing. Adjust the paper guides to fix the papers accordingly.
- After inserting the paper, close the paper carriage door and start the printing tasks.
5 Main Feature You Should Check Before Buying Printer
HP Printing Quality
The foremost thing to consider while determining the picture quality of the printed image is the resolution. Make sure to choose a printer providing a wide range of capabilities when it comes to print for instance covering the modes in between 360dpi to 2880 dpi.Density is the next important factor deterring the quality of the print. Next deciding factor regarding the quality of the print is the ink droplet size. T o make an informed choice, make sure you choose a printer capable of droplet size of 4 to 12 pl and that the droplets should not be visible from the naked eye. Ensure that the printer you are looking to buy has a good amount of ink configurations. Last but definitely not the least factor in determining the print quality is the ICC profile capability of the printer. Ensure that the printer you choose possesses profiling capabilities.
Printer Speed and Size
Size of the printer is a subjective choice, that depends on your printing purpose. If you wish to print canvas, you definitely need a large size of printer that would be able to handle longer and heavier rolls. So talk to the salesperson regarding the same and make the choice right for the purpose of your buying the printer. Speed is an integral element to be looked upon while purchasing the printer. However, many times good speed compromises the of print. Make sure you get hold of the machine which provides faster speed while retaining good print quality.
Printer Media Handling
Look for printers capable of good media handling. Ensure that the printer you have your eyes on is capable of efficiently handling various media that it is loaded with.
Ease of Use
Before Purchasing a New Printer ask the sales person these questions.
- Is loading and unloading of media is hassle free?
- Is the control panel easy to operate?
- Is the system simple enough to explain it to someone else?
- Can the customized settings and details be saved for future reference?
- Is the system driver easy enough to set up and use?
Common Printing Problems That Occurs
Printer Paper Jam
This is one of the most common printing Reasons for the jam is the unkept printer, dirty papers being employed for printing task, paper not being aligned in the system properly and probably the worn down condition of the rollers on the system.
Printer Not Responding
Several times printer refuses to carry out its function without notifying the user, in such a situation check for its proper connection with your computer, network connectivity and in case of a wireless system, be sure to check the Wi-Fi signal and its proper connectivity to your system.
Printer Slow Printing
Slow printing process becomes much of a tedious process. To escape such a trouble you might want to avoid double-sided printing as it generally slows down the printing procedure. Shifting the “Draft printing mode” also helps. For many substantial effects add RAM to your system.
Another prominent printing issue arises when the exact same copy of your printed text gets copied at another place in a much lighter text, this error is referred to as “Ghosting”. This can be corrected by ensuring that the power outlet supplying power to the printer is in place and replaced the outdated instruments as drum or imaging kit leading to ghosting error.
Low quality of the printed pictures
Poor quality pictures results to reasons as using inappropriate paper type, running short of one color leading to picture discoloration, outmoded ink cartridges, unclean nozzle and wrong alignment of papers. Stay careful of these factors and avoid any hazy pictures.
Agitated at low ink warning
after recently getting your cartridge ink refilled? – Wondering why you receive low toner warning after getting your cartridge toner refilled lately! This mostly happens when the toner gets stuck to the walls of the cartridge a gentle shake might work for you as it would equally redistribute the toner all over the cartridge. If not necessary avoid the use of colored toner as they have less page yield than black toners. As a last piece of information, continue with your printing task till you see your printed text fading as systems generally alert you much before the toner actually is on verge of finish.
Steps to Setup HP Printer at 123.hp.com/setup
1. Unbox the HP printer by removing all the packing, including the cover and tape.
2. Handle all the parts of the printer carefully to avoid damage to any part of the printer.
3. Check all the accessories and gadgets that come alongside the HP printer.
4. Link printer with an influence cord to determine an influence connection and switch on the printer.
5. Connect the printer with a computer or laptop using a coaxial cable.
6. Take a bunch of papers without wrinkles or any curl and place those papers into the printer’s paper tray after coitus interruptus the inner tray.
7. Insert black and coloured ink within the respective slots of ink cartridges.
8. Click on the printer’s instrument panel and attend settings to line time, date, and printer language.
9. Open the document that must be print.
How to Install HP Printer at 123.hp.com/setup?
1. Open the download folder on your computer or laptop.
2. Click on the downloaded driver, then double click thereon to put it in your system.
3. Once you click on software, a dialogue box appears on the screen. Click on the run to continue the installation process.
4. HP setup page seems on your screen. Click on the move button to travel ahead to the code choice page.
5. Choose customized software from the code choice page.
6. Now, click on some checkboxes to agree or disagree on the terms of an agreement. Click on next to start the installation of the HP printer code.
7. Put code and drivers on your computer or laptop. Await a while until the installation is completed.
8. Select an appropriate connection from the affiliation screen and continue the installation process.
How to Download and Install Printer Drivers of HP Printer at 123.hp.com/setup?
1. Activate your computer and HP printer.
2. After opening your computer, open any program which you wish to use.
3. Type 123.hp.com/setup in the program and press enter.
4. Determine your printer’s model number and enter the model number of your printer in the given space posing for your HP printer model number.
5. A list of best printer drivers or software displays on a display screen.
6. Select one among the simplest printer driver or software among the list supported by your OS.
7. Click on download choice to download the driving force or software.
8. Then, attend to the downloaded folder and run the software file to put in the drivers.
9. After the installation of the printer, you’ll take the printing experience.
1. Firstly, open the 123.hp.com/setup webpage.
2. Then look for another quite printer model.
3. You get an inventory of drivers, and code is additionally displayed on the screen of the pc.
4. Select one among the acceptable drivers from the list of all the drivers consistent with your OS.
5. Download the chosen driver.
6. After downloading the driving force, click on the transfer button.
7. Transfer of driver takes a while.
8. Once the driving force is transferred, you’ll install the driving force.
1. The setup of your HP printer fails if drivers aren’t installed properly.
2. It’s better to uninstall the existing driver or software during this sort of situation and re-install an updated version.
3. Go to the search bar, then click on applications, then open the HP folder.
4. By using the HP Uninstaller, uninstall the drivers or software.
5. Now, visit 123.hp.com/setup. Install and configure your HP printer.
• Setup and Installation of HP Printer
• Installation of drivers or software
• Printing techniques
• Troubleshooting of HP printer
1. Open printer instrument panel and look for Wi-Fi option.
2. After searching, click on the Wi-Fi direct option and scroll down for settings.
3. Click on activate the choice and activate Wi-Fi on your HP printer.
4. Using Wi-Fi direct method, you’ll connect five wireless devices.
5. You’ll also use this method for those devices that feature a USB connection.
6. Check the internet connection before going ahead.
7. Open HP printer software. Click on the Tools option, then open device setup software.
8. Click on Connect a replacement device.
9. To attach five wireless devices, click on the wireless option.
10. Visit 123.hp.com/setup to work out steps to setup wifi on the printer.
1. Turn on your HP printer.
2. Open the instrument panel of your printer and presses the wireless icon.
3. Go to the settings, then select Wireless Setup Wizard. The wizard searches for all available networks and displays a list of all networks.
4. Now, follow all the instructions that come on your screen.
5. To finish the connection, select the name of your network from the list. Download HP wireless software if you’re required.
6. Enter SSID and password of your home network. Connect your HP printer with the wireless network.
7. You’ll also connect your printer to the router by using the WPS button. Connect your HP printer to your home network by press the WPS button on your HP printer and router.
1. Make sure that your computer, router, and printer are switched on. Also, make sure your computer is connected to the wireless network.
2. Open the instrument panel of your printer and click on the wireless icon. Now, attend settings and click on on the Wireless Setup Wizard. It searches and displays a list of all available networks.
3. Follow all the instructions at 123.hp.com/setup. Select your network from the list of obtainable networks, then complete the connection setup process.
4. Now, click on the Apple menu then the About This Mac option. Check for software updates. If there’s any update, then update the software.
5. Select system preference from the Apple menu to scan or print. Choose your HP printer’s name by clicking on the “+” check-in lower-left corner of the window.
6. Add your printer if your printer isn’t listed.
7. Restart all the applications after adding the name of your printer and also use updated HP software. Now, your HP printer is connected to a MAC computer
1. Open files over the web so as to print them through Google Cloud Print.
2. To work out the printer mail address, access the ePrint service
3. Check the web connection
4. You’ll print through Chromebook and Android devices by signing it into the Google account.
1. By using the e-print service, get access to your HP printer.
2. Check the web connection and therefore the connection between computer and printer
3. From the printer e-print address, compose an email. Take printouts of them
4. Once the e-mail is received, the HP printer starts to require printouts.
1. Use active and a robust internet connection to require a print out from your Apple devices
2. With HP mobile printing option, you’ll easily use any version of Mac OS to print a document
1. Turn on HP Printer
2. Use USB cable to attach computer and printer
3. Open Windows menu and locate all the devices
4. Select printer options and devices got to connect
5. Click on Remove Device choice to remove current using printer from the list
6. Install the drivers
7. Complete all the steps for 123 HP printer USB setup
8. Choose a full-featured driver when selecting the drivers for your HP printer
USB Setup for HP Printers for Mac at 123.hp.com/setup
1. Activate HP printer
2. Use USB cable for establishing a connection between printer and computer
3. Install the hp driver to proceed further
4. To download the driving force, use Apple Software Update or HP Easy Start Setup Software
5. Click on Driver-Product Installation Software and look for the download option
6. Select connection type as USB to travel to HP Easy Start file
7. Add a printer to the network
Following are some problems that will face during installation or setup of HP printer and while printing the document:
1. Computer become hangs while using HP printer to print the document
2. The printer driver isn’t installed properly
3. Faced an issue of paper mismatch error
4. Paper feeder picks multiple sheets at a time
5. Low printing speed while printing paper
6. Printing error and paper jam
7. Using outdated or corrupted printer drivers
8. Facing problem in fixing hp printer or installing the printer
9. Jam of toner cartridge
10. Face issue in configuration of your HP printer