How To Fix The HP Printer Spooler Error?
The most common HP printing issue is called “Print Job Stuck on Queue”, or we can say print spooler where the printer does not respond to any print jobs that are being sent to the printer clogging up the print queue. We usually receive a lot of calls about this issue. Luckily this was easy to fix. All you need to do is to Fix HP Printer Spooler Error You need to restart the print spooler.
Let’s Start With Diagnosing the Print Spooler Issue
1. Check for error messages
If by chance your printer still shows you technical problems with the hardware, such as a paper jam or a carriage jam, incorrectly installed cartridges, or even low ink, it could appear that print jobs are getting stuck in the print queue.
- Look at your printer and your computer screen.
- If lights are blinking or any error conditions exist, clear them.
- Try to print again.
2. If Your Using Windows 10 Operating System
Delete job files and restart (Windows 10)
Whenever a print job is sent to the printer there is a file that is created in Windows. Sometimes these files become corrupt and cause problems. To properly reset your printing environment, delete these print job files manually.
- If you have any work open in the software you printing from, save your work. All your current print jobs will be lost however you will have to print them again later.
- Click on Start menu to open search or press Windows+S on your keyboard.
- Type services.msc in the search box and press the enter key
- Select Print Spooler from the services list.
- Click Restart the service or click the restart button.
- Try printing again. Your Problem to fix the print spooler is done. by any chance if tis not fixed then try next step.
3. Check the power connection and reset the printer
Your printer may not be getting any power. Follow these steps to check the power connections.
To check the power connection and reset your printer:
- Make sure the power cord is firmly connected to the printer, the wall outlet, and the power adaptor, if your printer came with one.
- Look at the Power button located on the printer. If it is not lit, the printer is turned off. Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
If in case the printer is not receiving electrical power, connect it to another power outlet.
- Turn off the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Kindly Wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- If the printer does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Try using your printer again.
If you are still Facing Problems on How Fix The Print Spooler Then Call Our Support Team For Help.